As our customer we will strive to provide you with the best possible service which meets your needs both now and in the future. Our Customer Service Strategy sets out how we aim to meet and exceed your expectations as part of NHS Shared Services and includes our Customer Charter spelling out our commitment to you.
To provide you with a professional, quality service and we are also committed to the following Customer Service Standards that explain the level of service you can expect in our day to day contact with you.
When working with you we will:
· Resolve your enquiries at the first point of contact whenever possible.
· Respect confidentiality if relevant.
· Keep you updated on the progress of your enquiry.
· Be courteous, respectful and responsive to your needs.
· Ensure that our staff are trained to help and give advice, or are able to refer you to the right person to answer your query.
When answering your telephone calls, letters, faxes and emails we will;
· Respond to your enquiry promptly and professionally.
· Aim to ensure that you are provided with the information you need in the way you need it.
When you visit us in person we will;
· Aim to provide clear signage and information to meet your needs.
· Where possible, ensure areas are accessible, clean, safe and tidy.
· Greet you and deal with your enquiry promptly.
· Be on time to meet you or let you know if we have to cancel or alter an arranged appointment.
As stated above we want to give you the best possible service and it is only by listening to your views that we can find out what we are doing well and what needs to improve. Here's what you can do to help: